FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 9, 2018
Preparis Releases New Mass Emergency Messaging Innovations for Incident Management Platform
ATLANTA, GA – August 9, 2018. Emergency messaging and incident management software and services provider, Preparis, today released a series of new mass messaging innovations for their Preparis Portal. The updates enable organizations to easily and efficiently communicate with employees during emergency and critical incidents with enhanced bi-directional messaging and integration with public notification alert systems.
“Responding quickly and effectively to emergency incidents is crucial to not only protecting employee safety, but also assuring business continuity and mitigating organization risk,” said Charles Pearson, CEO at Preparis. “With these new messaging innovations, organizations can streamline emergency notification and employee response during critical incidents, saving valuable time when time matters most to protect life and property.”
The new messaging innovations include:
- FEMA Integration – Seamless integration through the Common Alert Protocol (CAP) to the Integrated the Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS), enabling organizations to quickly and automatically notify employees of critical public emergencies. From a single interface, organizations can subscribe to and publish configurable, automated alerts from the Emergency Alert System (EAS), Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) system, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio, and other public alerting systems.
- Streamlined “Send Message” Flow – Enables the use of multiple messaging features and options, like polling, geofencing and recurring messages, while keeping the send message flows quick and easy. Users can pin saved message templates to their dashboard for quick and easy access and use during incidents.
- Multiple Messaging Response Types – During emergency situations, employees can use multiple predefined custom response options when replying to two-way SMS text, email, voice, or push notifications. The one-click response feature allows users to precisely communicate their status during emergencies, enhancing employee safety and saving valuable time.
- Multiple Geofences – Enhanced mapping provides the ability to draw in real-time or predefine multiple geofences, enabling broad location-based messaging. Organizations can quickly send emergency messages and notifications to recipients located within the targeted geographic geofences, enabling effective communication particularly for on-the-go employees.
- Enhanced Mobile Application Features – Added multiple features to the Preparis Mobile Application to streamline bi-directional messaging from smartphones and tablets.
For more information on Preparis’ software offerings, visit http://www.preparis.com/technology.
Preparis is an all-in-one life safety and emergency notification solution that helps businesses protect their people, operations and brand while meeting regulatory requirements. The company’s unique combination of technology and services makes creating and maintaining life safety and emergency preparedness programs easy. For more information about Preparis, please visit www.preparis.com or call (855) 447-3750.