“Preparis’ technology, insight and client service are great to work with and make our firm better prepared to respond and recover from crises and business disruptions. ”
A Single Solution for Business Continuity and Cybersecurity
Business interruptions jeopardize both financial solvency and information flow and can harm the people vital to your operations. Your customers expect and depend on your ability to continue to deliver your services in the event of an interruption. Financial service firms also have to meet growing pressure from governance, risk and cybersecurity regulatory requirements from the SEC, FDIC, NCUA, FFIEC and others. Your institution is often left to solve these problems alone, or by using an array of expensive vendors. Preparis provides the benefits of all your vendors in a single source to help prepare you for any type of incident. You can be confident that you will meet your business continuity and cybersecurity regulatory compliance criteria.
- Meet regulatory guidelines for business continuity planning, governance, and cybersecurity.
- Keep up to date on the latest regulations and guidance.
- Assure compliance of key business and technology vendors.
- Build actionable Incident Management and Business Continuity Plans that cover all your people and locations.
- Monitor the health of your BC program on an ongoing basis.
- Keep your program updated to reflect your institution’s business and regulatory needs.
- Assess the security strength of your systems and processes on a regular basis.
- Plan and practice your response to cyber-attacks and data breaches.
- Educate and train employees at every level and location.
- Maintain critical business operations with no disruption.
- Avoid the financial and reputational costs of cybersecurity breaches.
- Keep communications with your clients open throughout any type of interruption.